A representative from the ride (and potentially the whole team, depending on the day’s riding) will be attending the Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan Open House on National Schizophrenia and Psychosis Awareness Day (May 24).
Join the society at 2123 Broad Street, Regina, for the afternoon between 2 and 4pm to:
- Meet their staff
- Have some cake and refreshments
- Buy a membership
- Purchase a commemorative purple t-shirt
- Browse their resource library
- Meet members of the Partnership Program
- Learn about the programs and services offered by the Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan
Show your support by wearing purple and join the CN Tower, Niagara Falls and B.C. Place, which will all be illuminated purple to help spread the word.
Full details can be found on their poster.
The Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan aims to improve the quality of life for those affected by schizophrenia and psychosis through education, support programs, public policy and research. It is part of the national Schizophrenia Society of Canada.
Help in Saskatchewan:
- Visit suicideprevention.ca for your local crisis line