Join in a global event by cycling to show your support for suicide prevention and awareness. Join us in cylcing loops around Hawrelak Park, in Edmonton, from 5:30pm on Thursday, September 10, or create your own group wherever you live. It does not matter how far you can cycle, every kilometre counts!
5 EASY STEPS!
- Join our group at Hawrelak Park in Edmonton, Picnic site 2, anytime after 5:30pm. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- Go to iasp.info/wspd/cycle_around_the_globe.php to print the Participant Bib. We will have a limited number available at the park.
- Wear it while you cycle to show others you are cycling for Suicide Awareness.
- Take pictures throughout your ride.
- Tweet @LTSYEG or Instagram with #LTSYEG.
Please also consider spreading the word by posting the event poster wherever you can.
This event is organized by the Canadian Mental Health Association – Edmonton Region and Hillary’s Ride for Mental Health for Lift the Silence Suicide Awareness Week.